Friday, March 18, 2011

The Ultimate in Bikini Coverup Shorts or just Sexy Shorts for where you are going!

The funniest thing about this post is the fact that, Dolfin the manufacturer of these shorst has been around since I was in high school.  I still have 4 pair that I wear to the gym on a daily basis, YES, they are over 28 years old and they still wear as perfect as they did when I would wear then then.  Here is a picture of me wearing them in 1979...Yes 31 years ago....


Yes they are Black Dolfin Shorts and they are 31 years old....Wow talk about lasting!

Here are the same shorts in different colors, these are the same shorst that Hooters girls wear, there was NO HOOTERS when I bought mine, they were sold for male and female!!!!!








These sell for $12.50 per pair at SwimOutlet, great deal for how long they last.  DO NOT BUY THEM ON Ebay, there are individuals that sell them on Ebay for as much as $35.00 per pair.  There is also a Seller on Ebaye that asks over $50.00 per pair claiming they are HOOTERS Uniforms!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment