Friday, April 8, 2011

We all know how important it is to have a good color to show definition...



Growing up in Ft. Lauderdale and being a Tanning enthusiast for the last 32 years,
I have tried most every tanning product on the market. Some specifically for indoor tanning
and many just for tanning in the sun. However, I have never found the perfect combination
tanning lotion or oil that meets the demands of all tanning environments.

{short description of image}


Years ago I tanned just to look good...now I tan to model swimwear, underwear,
and whatever requires a firm body and deep dark tan.
So now it is a requirement to have that perfect tan. So after trying everything available
on the market, I decided to put together a blend that would meet my every need.
I realized it is simply impossible to make a potion that can meet the demands of both environments...Outside in the natural Sun and Inside under artificial Lights! So I came up with two distininctly different products one for Inside tanning and one for Outside.


{short description of image}

Here is just how dark you can get with regular use of our Buns Products!

{short description of image}

Please Note: Everyone's skin type is different! If you have very sensitive skin you will want to try this formula on a small area of your skin before fully applying it to your entire body.
*****Caution: There is No Sun Screen in this Lotion! It is for those that are looking for that Extreme Tan without any Sunscreen.*****


{short description of image}

For more information email me at BikiniBodies@gmail.com or simply Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment