Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I would like to wish all the Bikini Bodies' Members and our Visitors...

A Safe and Happy Thanksgiving.  As we bring this tear to a close it is hard to believe all the hard work we have put in at the gym.  We deserve to splurge and enjoy the holiday since it will only be a short time before we start back on our mission to the best body possible.  We can be very proud of our accomplishments and look forward to the many more ahead.  I myself can't believe what I have accomplished and I know I am no where near done.  I look at myself at 48 years old and say "I Look Better than Many Males of my age!"
So a qwick comparison...

Me at 48 this year 2011



Me at 24, yes 24 years ago in 1987



I didn't even belong to a gym then.  And it is obvious I didn't even own a razor...LOL!  I went from that to an over weight 44 year old that couldn't stand how I looked or felt.  So it took me 4 years to conquer the damage I caused in 20 years.  I guess that isn't that bad.  But all I can think about is what I would look like today if I would have started back 24 years ago???  I can't imagine and I won't cry over spilled milk.

All I can say is that I am so glad to be where I am today and forge on.  Happy Thanksgiving my Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment