Monday, June 6, 2011

Speedo has gotten a Bad name from those...

That surely should not wear them.  We all have our horror stories to tell about the guy that is, well shall I say NOT READY to wear one!!!!  Well the connotation has to change!  There are many individual males out there that can not only wear them but wear them WELL!

Here one of Our members not only wears one but wears at at 61 years young!!!!  Now tell me that this is the typical guy you see wearing one at the beach....HELL NO!!!!




If you are not truly a motivation for other guys that strive to put on a Speedo and look good...There is no one else that is!!!  Bravo to you, I am truly impressed and if I can look half as good as you when I reach your age I truly have accomplished more than I ever expected!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment